Saturday 21 August 2010

CLOSE-UP: My JetMax Mani Station aka Melmer

Okay, so here I am, once again with the Melmer!  I absolutely ♥ these things...  This Jetmax unit consists of three 3-drawer cubes and one 4-shelf cube, as well as, a Desktop (which comes in a pack of two).

I find artistic expression in painting my nails and this is the perfect pallet for my creativity!


These are Jetmax cubes from Michael's (aka Melmer Unit).   This unit allows for horizontal and vertical storage and drawers keep your workspace looking neat.  This is a craft room set-up that I use as a "mani-station".  We can get a little crafty when it comes to our nails can't we ladies?


You will also notice a blotting pad or plastic backed nail care towel.  I use this when cleaning up my manicure; this also helps with any little spills that may occur, protecting the surface of my table top.  These are called HandsDown Ultra by Graham Professional (packaging pics to be placed in another post).

Hope this post finds you well-polished! 










































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment