Thursday 30 September 2010

Orly - Out Of This World (09/30/2010) - The Big Sister of The Orly CosmicFX Girls

Orly - Out of This World
I introduce to you my NOTD, Orly's Out Of This World, and a rant, of sorts.  

In my opinion, this is Space Cadet's and Galaxy Girl's big sister but she gets little or no ♥!!!  We've definitely seen the likes of her before so we could say she's been around a lot longer...Now, I'm not saying that Space Cadet (click here) is not prettier or more interesting, because it is!  

What I am saying is that OOTW deserves a NOTD or two (just so happens that alizarine claws and I both have this on today), you know what they say about great minds! 

This has been popping up in local CVS's nationwide and though it is definitely in the higher price range for drugstore nail polish, it's definitely unusual enough to spend your CVS Extra Bucks on
Have a well-polished weekend (it is almost Friday, right?)!

No comments:

Post a Comment